DMP - Data Management PlatformThe core concept of DMP is to record the footprint of every consumer left on differing points of interaction. These footprints allow classification of consumers based on specialties and the tailoring of promotional strategies to different consumer classifications or sending such relevant data to other departments and business partners.
- It can collect data from multiple points of interaction even in circumstances adverse to data collection in addition to collating data gathered by other parties.
- It can construct diverse tags and specialities from data analysis.
- It can classify consumers with the same specialties and tags to form unified demographics.
- It can analyze the points of interaction and relevant data for designated demographics to judge the efficacy of pre-existing policies or evaluate the hypothetical effectiveness of case policies not yet implemented.
- It can deliver specific demographic groups and relevant data to appropriate groups to facilitate accurate advertisement placement.